1. Aqua di Cristallo is Gold plated bottle made of 24-carat solid gold. The water in these bottles comes directly from glaciers in Iceland, water springs in Fiji, and France.
2. Fillico Jewelry is Japanese-based brand known for its exceptional visually appealing bottles and look elegant as it is resembled by the beautiful jewelries. The water comes from Nunobiki springs in Japan's Kobe city.
3. Bling H20 is luxurious water bottles brand widely famous for its elegant packaging. The bottles are usually made of Swarovski crystals. The water has some amazing qualities like it is nitrate-free, it contains minimal chlorides and it is sodium free.
4. O amazon is limited edition product derived straight from the Amazonian air humidity. It is made by the finest air of the world which really makes this brand exclusive.
5. Nevas comes in the dark classy black bottles which has a Disney logo printed on it. The water comes from the two artesian springs.
6. Evian and Virgil Abloh was a collaboration outcome, it is a limited edition collection of furnished water bottles. The "One drop can make a rainbow" collection included an trustworthy line of glasses.
7. Svalbardi is premium bottled water that comes from the icebergs in the Swalbard archipelago, mainly from the ice formations in the Kongsfjorden region near a town named Longyearbyen.
8. Uisge Source is a Scottish brand known for its premium Scottish spring water that is used for tasting whiskey in the region. Uisge is a Scottish word that means water, and source refers to the source used by the company.
9. Minus 181 was mined in a city parchim back in 2011. The water comes from an ice-age-shaped environment in the depths of big rocks that is compressed by two layers of clay that are typically resilient.
10. The journey of this Icerberg's water began initially in the old glaciers of western Greenland, more than 15,000 years ago. The product is quite exclusive in its niche as it is all natural and has almost no amount of minerals in it.